YRKKH BTS, SM updates & Spoilers Thread #49- Page 103

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

93k

Users

61

Likes

5.1k

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

NO.2 OH MY GODsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

"Aao nayi bahu aayi " worked

Nahi,combined effort of kkk shaadi stunt and VV shraap worked😅😅

Also makes sense y channel need not to air promos for rishta🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by OliviaP - 1 years ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Maira

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Considering the trp's , I am so expecting Vidya to call Abhira the b word in the near future smiley1

ughh i hate that i know what b word you're referring too. All thanks to ekta mata

I need to watch more progressive show smiley18

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

After the cast change this is the first time rishta is going ahead 2.2..And I am not having any good feelings for this🥲🥲🥲

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 1 years ago

Knew trp will increase. Even I watched rishta after so long 😭

Fortnight thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Maira

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

After the cast change this is the first time rishta is going ahead 2.2..And I am not having any good feelings for this🥲🥲🥲

no. I think they got 2.3 trp for rumaal wedding and Armaan realization as well
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

no. I think they got 2.3 trp for rumaal wedding and Armaan realization as well

No.. I think avg 2.2 hi tha.. Individual epis got 2.5 or something.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

ughh i hate that i know what b word you're referring too. All thanks to ekta mata

I need to watch more progressive show smiley18

Galti meri hain. I HAD switched to more progressive shows. Then I somehow started missing cheesy itv ships and idhar phas gaayi

4451-1258212.jpg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Knew trp will increase. Even I watched rishta after so long 😭

same here smiley37 but post abhimaan shadi but just ruhi and rohith scenes 😄
Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Maira

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

No.. I think avg 2.2 hi tha.. Individual epis got 2.5 or something.

nahi. I think 2.2 pe top 2 aaye the and that was for Armaan's confession. But Rumaal wedding week mein they got 2.3.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 years ago

I expected an increase cause shaddi, but didnt think it will be better than jhanak. khair, if it stays high next week, toh my odds of becoming an Armaan sa hater over time will increase by 70% smiley36

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 22 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".