I can't believe the same Armaan who was not able to control himself around Abhira is sleeping next to her and not doing anything,

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't believe the same Armaan who was not able to control himself around Abhira is sleeping next to her and not doing anything,

Arre tumsab dekti jao kaise pachka hoga phuphasa ka.... rona aajayega tum logon ko
I will stand with my phuphu even in bad days too.He is the only trustworthy person for me in that pagalkhana
Waah, aur main Jo subah se #justiceforphupasa maang ke tujhe tag kar rahi hoon, uska koi value hi nahi hai

Well, it's ITV after all, so expecting a logical plot and execution is a bit too much. But I never imagined any show could be this bad 😂😂😂. I can't decide whether to laugh at myself or be angry.
It's me, my frustration with myself, and my laughter at myself – a perfect triangle 😆
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Waah, aur main Jo subah se #justiceforphupasa maang ke tujhe tag kar rahi hoon, uska koi value hi nahi hai
Pehle team toh change karo. Phir AT banaenge apan sab ke liye. No Phupha haters in that AT.
Originally posted by: Observer007
Well, it's ITV after all, so expecting a logical plot and execution is a bit too much. But I never imagined any show could be this bad 😂😂😂. I can't decide whether to laugh at myself or be angry.
It's me, my frustration with myself, and my laughter at myself – a perfect triangle 😆
Woh sab hatao, Tum Phupha Team mein aajao. Maza aayega.
aisa konsa mood kill kardiya Vidya neOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I can't believe the same Armaan who was not able to control himself around Abhira is sleeping next to her and not doing anything,


he was so desperate and now????Yes, lauto dho mujhe vo lusty days


Sun rahi ho QueenOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Pehle team toh change karo. Phir AT banaenge apan sab ke liye. No Phupha haters in that AT.

Originally posted by: Fortnight
aisa konsa mood kill kardiya Vidya ne
he was so desperate and now????
Vidya ne traumatise kar diya hai aao bahu aao bahu bolke.

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3