I think it’s to show as little of skin as possibleWhat is with them wearing saree so high? It looks so bad.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think it’s to show as little of skin as possibleWhat is with them wearing saree so high? It looks so bad.
knew it , they were the only couple with a fan base that was nominated
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
knew it , they were the only couple with a fan base that was nominated
FT will win for 2023
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I think it’s to show as little of skin as possible
Then don't wear saree or wear saree with non transparent fabric.
most likely but I’m still hoping it’s yunhi even though the chances are low
Hum is going to make sure each of their host walks away with something
Mawra won some awards Best female neem