YRKKH: BTS, SM updates & Spoilers Thread # 46- Page 93

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

88.6k

Users

57

Likes

5.6k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

wo jab tak aayegi winner annouce ho chuka hogasmiley37

Ehhh.. Abhi RoPu ne sirf BTS daala hai.. try keeping me away from this madness until the scene is telecast and I don't see Tanu lose her first legit bet where she isn't the participant and the jury! smiley15

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 years ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Team Maira

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Thank you for the refer par Bhavuma Kaun hai? smiley3

Suri Suri Suri. Galti se spelling mistake ho gaya (damn Autocorrect and my stubby fingers)

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 2 years ago

Guys any idea when is bathroom romance slatted for? Which day? I am hella bored with ott vidya dramasmiley3

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Guys any idea when is bathroom romance slatted for? Which day? I am hella bored with ott vidya dramasmiley3

SS guy said Saturday I think! But I think it's wasted on weekend trp smiley44 I also don't see how it will play out before Sunday atleast!

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

SS guy said Saturday I think! But I think it's wasted on weekend trp smiley44 I also don't see how it will play out before Sunday atleast!

means tomorrow 😱…… ghar na chodne ki khuski ne bathroom romance smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ehhh.. Abhi RoPu ne sirf BTS daala hai.. try keeping me away from this madness until the scene is telecast and I don't see Tanu lose her first legit bet where she isn't the participant and the jury! smiley15

All ( except Tanu of course) agreed that you are most qualified to have the honor of being the jury for this prestigious betsmiley1, but what's your take on the potential sanskari meter?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know what the VO is saying but Ar upcoming smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SgrDkJDl0k

UY3LR5NL5LMT7XRL thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know what the VO is saying but Ar upcoming smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SgrDkJDl0k

Why are their pics of old Armaan in this video smiley37
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

https://x.com/KhabriBossLady/status/1839498143345639733

So giving curse is DKP's obsession nowadays🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Those chamkeeli sarees are only to blind our eyes and not to see Garvita's expressions during the scene - samjho yaarsmiley36

smiley37

Actually you are right….
but when will she get nice clothes


Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 26 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".