How was facial aerobics today?
Gruha pravesh mein grah as haddi🤣 today she gave Oscar worth performance 😜🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How was facial aerobics today?
Gruha pravesh mein grah as haddi🤣 today she gave Oscar worth performance 😜🤣
digital dolby affects bahubaliiiii i got 🤣Originally posted by: Debospeaks
What about her voice modulations?? Directly inspired from Manjulika
She is constantly getting humiliated from past one and a half year... Ab toh usko aadat ho gayi hai fir iss sab ke chakkar mein Apna mood kyun control kareOriginally posted by: sharadrocks
I would even understand Armaan feeling romantic ..but Abhira feels romantic after all the names Vidya called her 😮
They’re indeed a made for each other couple
Atleast she's craving for her own husband... Small mercies
Finally someone is talking about it!Originally posted by: Debospeaks
What about her voice modulations?? Directly inspired from Manjulika

When Bahubali's sounds effect gets recorded in Chinese phonesOriginally posted by: Mehersudha
digital dolby affects bahubaliiiii i got 🤣

Vidya topped everyone in records today I still can't believe this is yrkkh🤣Originally posted by: Debospeaks
When Bahubali's sounds effect gets recorded in Chinese phones
For a moment I thought she has been possessed by some supernatural powersFinally someone is talking about it!
As Ruhi is on her way to get an super laundry whitewashing, I think Vidya needs immediate psychiatric treatment
I regret the day, I started watching this generation... Every MIL's actions in rishta till date now seems normal to me. They were no where close to VidyaOriginally posted by: Mehersudha
Vidya topped everyone in records today I still can't believe this is yrkkh🤣

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M1UGqDwWIo
Apparently Abhira was in a romantic mood and armaan went nope we gotta leave the house
![]()
kaveri did some nautanki to stop them ( no one is surprised
)
Romance ke name pe chaddar/Cupboard main baith ke ro rahe honge dono aur kya.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3