Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99
Bajjo is a better title tbh
I think it's a character name of Fazyla
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99
Bajjo is a better title tbh
I think it's a character name of Fazyla
I think that sukaina might be playing the vamp or maybe it will be fazyla ?
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
I think that sukaina might be playing the vamp or maybe it will be fazyla ?
Fazyla might be villain
Yes it looks like it and sukaina might have a bubbly role and character that is naughty and chaotic type and kind
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Yes it looks like it and sukaina might have a bubbly role and character that is naughty and chaotic type and kind
Yes after be rung's success she'll get More positive roles
Yes definitely love her as Annie/Ainy
Bajjo means elder sister
Oh so I think that javeria might be playing sukaina's elder sister
Bts videos .. Fazyla is paired up with Hasham Khan.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAOGPFGMkZ8/?igsh=MWZuOW04NnIxZ3FpbA==