Loved loveee loveee lovee https://x.com/aliasnation/status/1838328050926391587?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Loved loveee loveee lovee https://x.com/aliasnation/status/1838328050926391587?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
I think at the very end she might be greeting her family? RK/Neetu/Raha must be there to cheer for her 
Well like met gala this too seems like aloo show https://x.com/g4sfruitloop/status/1838299246879215747?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
think so , RK was laughed at demoted from top hot models to an average aloo bhatt . Are you loving this moment , cos I am over the moon 🔥Originally posted by: Nishita123
I think at the very end she might be greeting her family? RK/Neetu/Raha must be there to cheer for her
From all corners , nice https://x.com/manjots74594721/status/1838304068134936831?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Originally posted by: Briaahna
think so , RK was laughed at demoted from top hot models to an average aloo bhatt . Are you loving this moment , cos I am over the moon 🔥
Yesterday both Alia and RK were spotted by a fan and their pic went viral lol
Such a nice thing that they all went with her to support and cheer for her!!
🧿
Presented nicely , good good https://x.com/sidharth0800/status/1838309101673287685?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
I repeat from all corners https://x.com/priyankasidech1/status/1838313035657535554?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
7