I legit thought I was watching Ekta's show today.......what was the shapath Lena dialogue?? 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I legit thought I was watching Ekta's show today.......what was the shapath Lena dialogue?? 

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I legit thought I was watching Ekta's show today.......what was the shapath Lena dialogue??
Main shaadi karogi tho sirf aur sirf Abhira se 
Hope he will keep his words 
Originally posted by: Krishna45637
https://x.com/Breaking_The_Ga/status/1837754432785686782?t=B4FKoTqypM_3nHlZys8i9Q&s=19
So jhanak also got 3 awards as upma
Jai ho trp aunties ki
She got award for sukh dukh ke saathi
..aise bhi category hai ??
Yeah last time Abhinav Akshara was got nomination for it
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I legit thought I was watching Ekta's show today.......what was the shapath Lena dialogue??
Abhira mere rom rom mai basti hai 
even the acting was so off today. It made me laugh. Maybe that was the intention of that sceneOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I legit thought I was watching Ekta's show today.......what was the shapath Lena dialogue??

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I legit thought I was watching Ekta's show today.......what was the shapath Lena dialogue??
He should have broken a coconut also
Originally posted by: Fortnight
even the acting was so off today. It made me laugh. Maybe that was the intention of that scene
Today's episode was same ott as anuj's high voltage aarti which revived upma when even doctors couldn't
,that epi clocked reached 3 trps, so they are trying the same with rishta by ott dialogues
.
Originally posted by: Fortnight
even the acting was so off today. It made me laugh. Maybe that was the intention of that scene
The dialogues were so bad......no actor could make that good.
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1837693318505156682?t=dNb1mA-reyDqxDPgqXGF3A&s=19
Phele hum shaadi tho karle...
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3