Gosh I hope Sammy wins something! She deserves appreciation for her hardwork.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gosh I hope Sammy wins something! She deserves appreciation for her hardwork.
Sam ko award dekhna hai 

Yes thats the thing.. This year he DESERVED it❤️❤️
Rohit Purohit
yay!!
I hope Samridhii also bags and award. She is the backbone of this generation 
Why have they got VM to give award of all people! 🙈🙄
Come on.... Sammy ko best Patni award jaldi dedo.
I'm still bummed Abhimaan didn't get best jodi. Cmon. That was meant for them.
Maa is again best patni
I hope Sam also bags something along with best jodi for Abhimaan.
Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan
Rohit Purohit
yay!!
I hope Samridhii also bags and award. She is the backbone of this generation
Ya she's been absolutely superlative as Abhira. She has worked her ass off and is absolutely lovable as Abhira. It'll stink if she doesn't get her due.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3