YRKKH: BTS, SM updates & Spoilers Thread # 44- Page 72

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

93.6k

Users

59

Likes

6.1k

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 years ago

If anyone from ghum deserved an award it is that little kid. Like her clips is the only thing that made me watch a couple of episodes

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Sam captioning it as #yrkkh fever....

Hmmmm.. My ummeed RN📈📈

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Sam captioning it as #yrkkh fever....

Hmmmm.. My ummeed RN📈📈

I thought she wrote this because Rohit has feversmiley36smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I thought she wrote this because Rohit has feversmiley36smiley36

Ohh aisa bhi ho sakta hain🤣🤣
Fortnight thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Maira

Posted: 2 years ago
Best pati for Armaan lets go!!!!


Anuj really doesn't deserve best pati this year

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 years ago

Anuj didn't win best pita? Armaan's chance of fav pati award just came down 50%smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Best pati for Armaan lets go!!!!


Anuj really doesn't deserve best pati this year

Anuj hai kiska pati??

akipog thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

Me too. Last time I watched for Arshi and Ipkknd. The whole gang literally ruled the show then.

This time I will watch for Abhimaan , my first itv couple after Arshi.

I watched 3 SPA 1 was 2012 were Arshi swept off all awards nd then spa 2014 nd 15were IshRa swept off all awards. Ipkknd nd yhm were my favs nd still I binge watch these shows. I expected a SPA during Imlie time 2 c Gashmeer and Sumbul performing on stage but covid snubbed it
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

Me too. Last time I watched for Arshi and Ipkknd. The whole gang literally ruled the show then.

This time I will watch for Abhimaan , my first itv couple after Arshi.

in my case I was this crazy only for Sujal-Kashish from kahi toh hoga …… and now its for Abhimaan😍

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 25 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".