no yaar again they will start kaalesh and conference meeting outside the house 🙄After the wedding what are the chances of Armaan abhira shifting to OH?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no yaar again they will start kaalesh and conference meeting outside the house 🙄After the wedding what are the chances of Armaan abhira shifting to OH?
Who even watches ITV award shows anymore?? People don’t even watch film award shows these days.
Rumaal wedding was all about AbhiMaan and AbhiMaan wedding is all about Rumaal. A full circle momentOriginally posted by: Observer007
Guys ye hume kya dikhana chahte hai...?? Don't they love their leads? Are nahi pasand hai to maar do na hum bhi chalte banege. Kya hai ye??, mene sare spoilers padhe aur mujhe ye nahi samaj me aa raha hai me roj subha kese yese show k episode ka intzar karti hoon??? What's wrong with me 😢😢🙈 rumaal ki shadi me ruhi ko jitna screespace nahi mila pura scene nahi mila woh abhimaan ki shadi me mil raha hai bolo... Bhavna ka dimag kya Anuj ki aarti me jal gaya kya???

I personally don not watch any itv or film awards but this time I gonna watch SPA only for abhimaan and they better win best jodi award😍Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Who even watches ITV award shows anymore?? People don’t even watch film award shows these days.
Kitni khubsurat lag rahi hai hamari Suru 
On Sam's last instapost RoPu has left a comment saying "Abhire 😝"
Its so cute. Its like those black and white movies where people called partners as "Priye"
I want him to call her that on the show!
I love his "Sharmaji", hulk ki mameri behen, silly girl but I'd like to add more monikers. Stationary ki dukaan bahut din seh nahi bola and now this "Abhire" will be cute too.
Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm
I personally don not watch any itv or film awards but this time I gonna watch SPA only for abhimaan and they better win best jodi award😍
Mai toh phir bhi dekh rahi. 

Twitter pe clips dekhungi.
I am sure some people will be eagerly waiting for Rohit and Sam to make some mistake so they can post it on twitter.

indeed 😍and that swarna lookslike kiske funeral me jaa rahi hai

Suru ne abhira se heavy nath pehna hai.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3