Originally posted by: Fortnight
Ruhi papa toh nahi par Armaan ko bade papa zaroor bana sakti hai. She should focus on that
Chirstmas se pehele hojayega shaayad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Ruhi papa toh nahi par Armaan ko bade papa zaroor bana sakti hai. She should focus on that
Chirstmas se pehele hojayega shaayad
adopted hain, sautela hain, kaveri ka pota and vidya ka beta hain, sab mood par depend karta hai 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Vaise kya amazing
pyaarumeed hai Ruhi behen ka, girlie didnt even hesitate to bring out the sautela thing in between this super sensitive matter. I definitely see why kaveri considers her to be the perfect Poddar bahu
This is really overpowering her sad and sorry expression for the report 

Sukoon 

aur kya likhun
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1835548788372508756
not manish and sureka doing the same naach gaana for 3 generations now 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1835548788372508756
not manish and sureka doing the same naach gaana for 3 generations now
Huh karle naach gaana copy but nothing can beat kairas haldi
girlls should I start watching the sirji wala show cause apparently the FL thought you could get pregnant from a hug there? 
this is objectively the best thing I have seen in itv recently.
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
girlls should I start watching the sirji wala show cause apparently the FL thought you could get pregnant from a hug there?
this is objectively the best thing I have seen in itv recently.
https://x.com/lolaal123/status/1834774584551252340?t=RkaO2jypOX7MsMDgSoEreQ&s=19
Kya bolu iss baat pe
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
girlls should I start watching the sirji wala show cause apparently the FL thought you could get pregnant from a hug there?
this is objectively the best thing I have seen in itv recently.
https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1834778891178709392
WTH
Please write at least 4
https://x.com/thenewme_001/status/1835550786249507216?t=Pf_yIP9_TDf9MKpXnzx8kg&s=19
I have literally nothing else to say
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3