Hey people I have already reacted ro the first page but please tell me for what it is actually?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey people I have already reacted ro the first page but please tell me for what it is actually?
what kind of game is this all about
from morning I am getting 3-4 notifications Palak on this
I think only 1 time u can give the reaction
Absolutely right. Same thought came in my mind too😅🤭
Originally posted by: Divya294
Hey people I have already reacted ro the first page but please tell me for what it is actually?
Its abt a game
This round will end tonight so u wont receive anymore tags
Hey buddies, please react to the first post in this thread made by Wildestdreams. Thank you so much...
Please react on main post by TM Wildestdreams.
Kiya ho raha hain *I am so confused*
Originally posted by: Arpita00001
Kiya ho raha hain *I am so confused*
Its a game
Just drop a reaction on 1st post if this thread at pg 1.
& no answer still to it

It’s a contest😭😭😭 we are divided into teams. Lol.Originally posted by: Divya294
Hey people I have already reacted ro the first page but please tell me for what it is actually?
so many are getting tag again and again , we are sorry for that& no answer still to it

It’s a gameOriginally posted by: Jazzkapur
what are these random people tagging me n many people for this thread which I don't even know about
sorry for constant tagging just react to the first post of this page by wildestdreams.https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
9