I think he was in love with her
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_LOo7nMUo-/?igsh=b2FpdnRscGc5bnM=
I think he was in love with her
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_LOo7nMUo-/?igsh=b2FpdnRscGc5bnM=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kangu and Sanju went for an award function in Delhi.. Aamir and DP were there. People felt there was something going between Aamir and Kangu those days. RK must have found her extra hot then. He must have tried his luck with another Khan girl.
Kangu and Sanju went for an award function in Delhi.. Aamir and DP were there. People felt there was something going between Aamir and Kangu those days. RK must have found her extra hot then. He must have tried his luck with another Khan girl.
am sure Hrithik also found her hot. These guys will do anything that moves, and she's better than most of the women he's been moving with.
It's of course good for him that he was able to successfully deny the whole thing and get her shamed for it. Tricky, very tricky
But consider the source Kangeroo is nuts
As our Father's said to us growing up 'ko lewanay ye nu lara sha, a ko rogha ye nu na ba ze
Hope we are talking about Sanju the movie?

This reminds me (maybe because I rewatched YBP's video on her controversies) of her saying Hritik begged her to be a part of Kites and Hritik saying my dad spoke to her, she thought she won't get the screentime, so she denied, so Rakesh Roshan met her and they discussed the movie😭
well considering this woman has turned out to be a pathological liar, I will always think twice before believing anything which comes out of her gutter mouth
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
This reminds me (maybe because I rewatched YBP's video on her controversies) of her saying Hritik begged her to be a part of Kites and Hritik saying my dad spoke to her, she thought she won't get the screentime, so she denied, so Rakesh Roshan met her and they discussed the movie😭
I used to like Rakesh Roshan until some actress cast in one of his movies made allegations against him that he employs the casting couch and is notorious for this.
Now I wonder how exactly Rakesh Roshan convinced Kangana to do this movie...
Also should be noted that Hrithik's sister has also come out against her father and brother. She sided with Kangana and said Kangana is telling the truth.
https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/rakesh-roshan-sunaina-roshan-love-affair-kashmiri-muslim-terrorist/
I hope its not true. Even Ranbir deserves better than kangna.
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2061700692608467421?s=46
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0F6VeoL_1/?stkn=Mjg0djNsaDkxYzdt
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
15