I dont know, maybe haalim can help
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dont know, maybe haalim can help
Originally posted by: meandwho
I dont know, maybe haalim can help
It’s someone called Hassan Badshah. I read it on reddit earlier.
I read it on reddit earlier.
Tagging,
Soch rahi hoon ki ek OS likh ke usmein Nofil aur Meenu ki shaadi kara doon.
https://x.com/fat_creation/status/1827329392063766625
Extra work for pookies
https://youtu.be/sNt1mpTmIzI?si=2myE5puYiMG_LI-b
Yay! Finally it is here.
This is so beautiful and soothing...😍
I just saw this, wow!!!

Haalim, they added 4 stanzas, the one they used last episode, thats missing
Mera ishq paband e deedar kyun hain, tasawur unhe dil mein laye na laye
Originally posted by: meandwho
I just saw this, wow!!!
They finally heard us 
Originally posted by: meandwho
I just saw this, wow!!!
Haalim, they added 4 stanzas, the one they used last episode, thats missing
Mera ishq paband e deedar kyun hain, tasawur unhe dil mein laye na laye
The lyrics is so beautiful & meaningful 
IM’s OST also didn’t have jab se mili tu wala stanza. It only played in the episode.