They are too Good 

Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They are too Good 

Sajal shared this, quite a bit of spoiler ahead
I was initially so upset be the casting, but Humza surprised me
Originally posted by: meandwho
I was initially so upset be the casting, but Humza surprised me
I liked them from the posters alone and knew they had potential but didn't imagine them to have such sukoonwala chemistry and Hamza is doing a great job infront of someone like Sajal.
The entire confession sequence was too good and so realistically portrayed by both of them. Hats off to the writer too for such an organic build up, that it doesn't feel forced or ridiculous.
The song choice 👌 😍
She has such button eyes
VM on FT1 OST 
Yaar Sajal is an exceptional actress and everything, nobody is denying it. But this soundtrack seems to be etched up in my mind with Sehar only. For the first time, I found Hamza mismatched with this ost, because this has to be Hamza and Sehar. As, Le Hua Dil Tere Hawaale is supposed to be with Farjaad and Umeed only.
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I liked them from the posters alone and knew they had potential but didn't imagine them to have such sukoonwala chemistry and Hamza is doing a great job infront of someone like Sajal.
The entire confession sequence was too good and so realistically portrayed by both of them. Hats off to the writer too for such an organic build up, that it doesn't feel forced or ridiculous.
Same here
I saw the teasers and I did like them in teasers too. This is kinda unusual pair but it is working so well. Yup it's so organic and realistic.