Which trophy to win
??

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Which trophy to win
??

no need to follow
just u can enjoy the reel 
Thatβs y I love this dada ji 
he forgot his dialogues
he told Shubho if he wants to go he can go 

Thatβs y I love this dada ji
he forgot his dialogues
he told Shubho if he wants to go he can go
Hmm..atleast daduji had guts he called out Shrishti.
https://youtu.be/D1BiJ216XAM?si=1B8Bw3ttdecKSg8L
see girls they are shooting very happily at the cost of us. So chill out girls, this is just a show.
Jhanak giving back to old hag 

β¦ Mayuri we need to watch this 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C--vYmby-WB/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Jhanak giving back to old hag
β¦ Mayuri we need to watch this
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C--vYmby-WB/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
What is the final decision ,will she stay or go back ...I only need to know that ...has that bts or info come out ...
I donβt watch bts at sll
looks like she will stay.. cause doesnβt make sense she will go right away.. cause story needs to build that pregnancy part.. for a month they need to stretch no.. if right away the show her miscarriage how will Ani feel regret of loosing her & baby .. thatβs what I feelOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
What is the final decision ,will she stay or go back ...I only need to know that ...has that bts or info come out ...
Jhanak giving back to old hag
β¦ Mayuri we need to watch this
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C--vYmby-WB/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ashu sach me we are soul sisters..
Am about to post the same clip
.
Some one kill this old hag.
https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1826671179236868215?t=5AOhDWDNXL0gDv32bm_Sjw&s=19
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587