Does this guy know what he’s talking about? I’m trying to figure out if he’s legit or not
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Does this guy know what he’s talking about? I’m trying to figure out if he’s legit or not
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-2bUO5v8FS/?igsh=MWx4NGxpcm1hZTVpNQ==
This girl seems related to Bilal Abdullah
Yeah, I’m thinking sister maybe?https://www.instagram.com/p/C-2bUO5v8FS/?igsh=MWx4NGxpcm1hZTVpNQ==
This girl seems related to Bilal Abdullah
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
Yeah, I’m thinking sister maybe?
Looks more like an employee. This is her offscreen dress.
looks like it's from smd
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
looks like it's from smd
Ya it’s from the scene he shot with Hira
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-NgdkdPqGu/?igsh=aWFoNWlzNDFyZnpi
Looks like he said something that upset her and seem to regret it right after she walks away
Ya it’s from the scene he shot with Hira
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-NgdkdPqGu/?igsh=aWFoNWlzNDFyZnpi
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
Does this guy know what he’s talking about? I’m trying to figure out if he’s legit or not
I dunno who this guy but I saw a really nonsense tweet from him today on my TL which makes me put zero stock in his credibility.
SMD is replacing either Ishq Hua or JN . Point is that which one ends first ?
Oh yeah that's a little bit hard to guess because ishq hua might be a mini series and JN will probably end in September or maybe even in augSMD is replacing either Ishq Hua or JN . Point is that which one ends first ?