Hello friends why there is no episodes discussion thread today??? Is there no episodes???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello friends why there is no episodes discussion thread today??? Is there no episodes???
Originally posted by: Lovely2021
Hello friends why there is no episodes discussion thread today??? Is there no episodes???
Episode tho hai don't know what happened to thread @mods
Just created one nowOriginally posted by: Lovely2021
Hello friends why there is no episodes discussion thread today??? Is there no episodes???
Lagta hai Abhimaan ka sambhog ka samay nikat aa raha hai
Kaha kab what did I miss
Lagta hai Abhimaan ka sambhog ka samay nikat aa raha hai
And I think..abhiman ke viyog ka samay nikat aa raha hai🤣
Even I feel separation is knocking
how?? What did I miss? I know permission mil gayi but shaadi toh bahut dur hai abhi😐Lagta hai Abhimaan ka sambhog ka samay nikat aa raha hai
It’s just me who thinks separation is not coming anytime soon. Or Even if it comes they will leave the house together. There’s so much they can do for next 4-5months ,1st marriage ,IR ,Dadi Armaan’s bond ,Dadi Abhira’s bond , finally Immoral bachi’s intentions getting exposed . May be RuRo ‘s separation and I read a spoiler ,accidentally Ruhi kills Rohit and Armaan takes up that case and Dongi budda will beg Abhira to save Ruhi. This can be fake but idea is not bad 😂
Waise let’s enjoy the most beautiful phase of their love story and their marriage we have been waiting for so long. Abhi se separations ke baare mein kyun sochna hai
.
hopefully no bachche so soon. But shadi toh hogiOriginally posted by: CanKeepCalm
how?? What did I miss? I know permission mil gayi but shaadi toh bahut dur hai abhi😐
Viyog ke pehle sambhog hona anivarya hai
kuldeepak ke aagman ke liye 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3