I didn't want to join earlier . Then I saw season 7
So pls sign me up 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I didn't want to join earlier . Then I saw season 7
So pls sign me up 
Is this game purely puzzle based or some creative rounds will be there too?
Sign me up. 
So happy that JJ game is back 

Sign me up
Participate karna to bnta hai 🤭
I am in Souten!
Sign me up for this season too!
Bohot intezaar kar rahi thi ki kab koyi naya game lekar aap aayenge mohotarma
Sign me up par usse pehle mujhe yeh jaan na hai ki Captain Shreya ganji kaise ho gayi!!
Pls sign me up. Someone s unwell at home. In case I can't cope up later, i may withdraw in between.
Sign me up Shreya
ab toh aadat ho gayi hain, haarne ki
I often lose it… so I don’t know 
Originally posted by: Minionite
Aa jao, aa jao, aa jao. And bring your friends and forum members to torture with you!
Reporting to sign up Madam Evil.😈
