No ormax this time?who is topping?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No ormax this time?who is topping?
how did the thread speed up so much?
Happy Birthday!I_M_SultaN can't tag you
Ranveer or Sai FTW
SanaM ko baharwala se seedha bahar karo
Hey infi you are great for zhelofying this season. I did see few episodes for Ranveer Sai and Paulo. The way maqbuly keep saying naagin on repeat mode I think she is coming in s7. I heard somewhere on laughter chef discussion om reddit that manku(ankita) as lead and maqbuly as villain s7.
Maqbul lost beauty campaign and she also was part of kkk. She has it in her contract the "trophy". I know I m the winner smirk on her face says it all that it was pre planned. They try to target her in weekend for sympathy but it didn't work in her favor. Bbott3 team are making us fool. Trophy wo hi jeetegi is baar.such a waste
I think i wl not watch aaj n kal ka epi..
https://twitter.com/TellySuper/status/1819107006256406783?t=FESZJeWf6doQodRHp1P_rw&s=19
Some people are lucky to win without doing anything 
thank you 🙏Originally posted by: average-student
how did the thread speed up so much?
Happy Birthday!I_M_SultaN can't tag you
Jaanu maqbulu win is my gift today 😍