u we’re good in that Mayuri
we don’t have to explain much . With emos half u can tell
Buy IF really sucks...it's difficult to insert to emojis.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
u we’re good in that Mayuri
we don’t have to explain much . With emos half u can tell
Buy IF really sucks...it's difficult to insert to emojis.
more then me .. Mayuri is full against Ani & his tactics

I know 😡😤 that’s y I use my phone emos in between

more then me .. Mayuri is full against Ani & his tactics
Ani has nothing now.. he’s just a living corpse 🧟
Was sick ..so I just said and they are dragging this dance ...
without soul , without smile just lifeless & emotionless 🧍♂️ person
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
It will come 5th August to 9th August everyday at 6.30 PM
Here Vidya , Sampada , telecast timing ..
Nah..nah..She is trying to justify Ani Babu's actions 
I don't think this is the reason...
They are dragging it just to increase the number of episodes...
Phir ek kaam kare Ani & Jhanak ko kahi akele bhej de phir jitna drag karna hai kare, we don't mind then...
Ok! Thanks.. I don’t know how they will show them as a couple when they are not currently 🥹
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587