2-3 aur Google se dhoondh loOriginally posted by: CJGPOBFNNTFMT3BM
shubhkamnaye congratulations. Do hi yaad he mujhe

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
2-3 aur Google se dhoondh loOriginally posted by: CJGPOBFNNTFMT3BM
shubhkamnaye congratulations. Do hi yaad he mujhe

Sab bhaag Gaye!
chalo main bhi chalte hu
Good night 
Originally posted by: K3DZYVKYN6BJMKVZ
but but we didnt have banter straight up war tha
More like Bigg Boss (IF version) 
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
IF is not accepting my Congratulations
max. 5 words required
Get used to it
ugh
I have four words above but the error persists 

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
omg! Ish angle se maine socha hi nhi

Kaika angle? (×﹏×)(×﹏×)(×﹏×)
Idk I just pasted the first one on my feed..
I was on the story thread...good night 
https://x.com/manishacoolsays/status/1815992913358471333
According to the person who posted tweet, "Piya got to know about Maithili after she saw Maithili's painting in the Pandher palace, but I don't know how here she is asking about Maithili even before she came across Maithili's graveyard."
Batao batao batao sab smartie pants (「• ω •)「(「• ω •)「(「• ω •)「(「• ω •)「
ye show bloopers se bhara pada heOriginally posted by: JHBDMUVNA3VJOJIJ
https://x.com/manishacoolsays/status/1815992913358471333
According to the person who posted tweet, "Piya got to know about Maithili after she saw Maithili's painting in the Pandher palace, but I don't know how here she is asking about Maithili even before she came across Maithili's graveyard."
Batao batao batao sab smartie pants (「• ω •)「(「• ω •)「(「• ω •)「(「• ω •)「


Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k