BWF waley idhar ayein hain
Good to see you here
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
BWF waley idhar ayein hain
Good to see you here
Then you are cancelled by me.
I liked him with Kat as well. There was something. Spark for me. He was damn good with Kareena in Asoka. I just wish he and Karisma had done some full fledged romantic movie.
I feel Anushka has no chemistry with him though. But Anushka rarely has any chemistry so I will just excuse her case 
I started giving maheer second chance when she raised her voice at her annoying mom for saadOriginally posted by: NazneenA
I used to be like Bhai Saad please chod do is Pagal Maheer KO. Koi Achi milkayegi tumko.
literally her mom was so stupid and dumb. Maheer too. Omg! That show was so bad.It gave me thandak when Saad's sister takes Maheer's class.
Haha same here 😂
I was like well done girl, keep it up
I didn’t like him with only anushkaOriginally posted by: NazneenA
Me toooo. I liked Rani a lot. He looked great with Rani. With Juhi & Preeti. For that fact, he looked great with Madhuri as well in Dil to Pagal hai. Not in Hum tumhare Hai Sanam. In that he had a trashy character
Okay I totally loved him with Sush in Main hoon na & Kat in Jab tak hai Jaan as well
I mean they were okayish.https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9mp8aqtk-R/?igsh=MThoaWltaHJlaHVlaA==
This drama is a good watch. 
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Then you are cancelled by me.
I liked him with Kat as well. There was something. Spark for me. He was damn good with Kareena in Asoka. I just wish he and Karisma had done some full fledged romantic movie.
I feel Anushka has no chemistry with him though. But Anushka rarely has any chemistry so I will just excuse her case
I am happy to be canceled 😂🤣
Because I did not find any spark between kat and srk. Infact, I did not like that movie at all. He has good chemistry with deepika in Chennai E and even i liked him with gayatri in Swades
I used to think 2-4 baatein aur sunado isko please. Aur thodi beizzati Kardo uski and Uske mom ki bhi