Now I will keep an eye on your posts 
Chat Clubs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Now I will keep an eye on your posts 
He is so overrated. I don't even find him that good looking. Hamza actually is far better actor than him
I have not seen much of his work but still i do agree with you. Hamza has done even better projects than him
He is so overrated. I don't even find him that good looking. Hamza actually is far better actor than him
he's better looking than a lot of actors in PTV industry (not Khaqan).. does anyone even rate him though? plus he seems quirky unlike the rest ..
Popular ship is gonna get shipped anywhere in the world. Just part and parcel from the popularity. People still ship Leo and Kate from titanic
The whole concept is based on denial so you’re left wondering who really is more delusional - people doing it or the people trying to stop it? 🤦🏻♀️ It’s dumb on both ends.
Leo n Kate
I used to ship them n used to think they are partners
YRKKH have the toxic shipping
Clueless was released 29 Years Ago
Kesha and lady gaga shut down those rumoured feud
Originally posted by: KhaqONeal
he's better looking than a lot of actors in PTV industry (not Khaqan).. does anyone even rate him though? plus he seems quirky unlike the rest ..
Hmm yeah. Even I find his looks overrated. I see many claiming he is the next big thjng so.
Originally posted by: meandwho
I liked his acting in MGM, I was very invested in his character, did you watch it.
I also liked MGM. Didn't watch it filly though. He was good but in some places he used to overreact.