https://youtu.be/t3W0ZynUbSw?si=puoHjSwuzDU6kzu2
Sbs segment of mauli- rahul's haldi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://youtu.be/t3W0ZynUbSw?si=puoHjSwuzDU6kzu2
Sbs segment of mauli- rahul's haldi
BTS of yesterday's scene
https://youtube.com/shorts/P-MPEOSwLD8?si=3dwekVV2VEmpe80S
https://youtube.com/shorts/RUnMgb-OC0k?si=P5SCTPTRlMGqfutb
https://youtu.be/9jrHbQWePSw?si=AZZCO3oSg7EeLKbM
I wanted more of Shehzad's drambebazi in ladies get up though 🤭🤭.
The comfort level they have 😁😁. The way Shruti is adjusting the pallu 😀😀. These 2 r the cutest duo.
Is this woman seriously high on smthg ye kab Mauli ko ghar layi bhai 😂🤣. Delulu ki bhi Seema hoti hai DW 😜😄
BTS of yesterday's scene
https://youtube.com/shorts/P-MPEOSwLD8?si=3dwekVV2VEmpe80S
https://youtube.com/shorts/RUnMgb-OC0k?si=P5SCTPTRlMGqfutb
https://youtu.be/9jrHbQWePSw?si=AZZCO3oSg7EeLKbM
I wanted more of Shehzad's drambebazi in ladies get up though 🤭🤭.
The comfort level they have 😁😁. The way Shruti is adjusting the pallu 😀😀. These 2 r the cutest duo.
Yeah i too wanted a lil more.
Yes they are so comfortable with each other and so their bonding😍
Is this his upcoming look for the sangeet? I love this outfit too 😍 😍
https://www.instagram.com/stories/shehzadss/3414169608517980759
Originally posted by: Divya294
Yeah i too wanted a lil more.
Yes they are so comfortable with each other and so their bonding😍
Let's hope khi se kuch mil jaye 🤭🤭
Agreed 😍😍
Is this his upcoming look for the sangeet? I love this outfit too 😍 😍
https://www.instagram.com/stories/shehzadss/3414169608517980759
me too🙋♀️🙋♀️
Is this his upcoming look for the sangeet? I love this outfit too 😍 😍
This is for the wedding ig. Same same
instagram.com/stories/salonyjain08
Last story👆
Invite to Rauli's wedding from saloni ma'am.
Yup seems like it. Can't wait for Mauli's bridal look.