Poll
Would you rather
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
thats it! I am naming you both
"Saanse Sisters"!
"Saans #1" - Asmi
"Saans #2" -Sampada
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Exactly... Hum sab ko convince kar denge Leena ke tarreefo ke ppol bandhne ke liye...
Bass Humari Maang Puri karey...
#RuNakNachenge in Barish
I seriously want to see them doing .."Saanson ko saanson me" 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Haan Haan...bilkul....
Wo ham SAB milke baant lenge...
Pehle Ani land karr jaye Mumbai!!!! Fir let them get stranded in a place outside in rain....
Then " hum tum"
#RuNakNachenge. ..
Haan... I forgot that, I just mentioned about Ani landing safely without exploring any of her Khatrnak list..
But yes, this addition of "Saason ko Saason me" is must
After #RuNakNachenge we will give you credit Vira 🤣
are Asmi said they gave good ideas and makers used those exact ones to turn into bad ideas...
we gave bad ideas.. they will not use this!
Kabhi kabhi surprise bhi kar dete the...
Like one day me and another Dii we were talking randomly manifesting about them eating kulfi together...just a random conversation....
And after couple of months of our discussion...they showed them eating kulfi.. I can't explain how happy I was!!
Ohh God
are aap sab ko ready kar rahi hoon... its like protecting you guys against mental torture 
Saanse thamna bhi pyaar ki hi nishani hai ek...
Pata nahi aapko 
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Exactly... Hum sab ko convince kar denge Leena ke tarreefo ke ppol bandhne ke liye...
Bass Humari Maang Puri karey...
#RuNakNachenge in Barish
I seriously want to see them doing .."Saanson ko saanson me" 🥺🥺
Yes...hamari mange puri karo...
#RuNakNachenge....
Kya yahi pyaar hai.....??
Haan yahi pyar hai....
thats it! I am naming you both
"Saanse Sisters"!
"Saans #1" - Asmi
"Saans #2" -Sampada
I don't mind bass badle me Hume "Saason ko Saason me Dhalne do Jara" mil jaye...

#RuNakNachenge
