Shrimad Ramayan : Social Media Updates- Page 80

Social Media Updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

63.7k

Users

34

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

😆😆😄😂😂

Actually uske scenes yaad reh gye hai.....pata nhi kaise memory me print ho gye hain....🤗🤩

Plus majority bahut se dialogues unhone VR ke aur RCM ke copy cut paste le liye the...to actually padha hai jo usse kaafi similar dekhne Mila to isliye shayad.....😅


Ha ha ha rs ramayan itni baar dekhi hai toh mushkil se kuch scene yaad aata hai.

Dialogue toh door ki baat hai


Of course lakshman ka swag and expressions were awesome in rs ramayan


So was meghu

Yahan bechare ko cartoon bana ke rakha hai

RamLakshman thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox


Sunao sunao Mazza aayega

Hum sunne ko taiyaar hai.

Aise naii koi mere saath to and fro kre toh I can try smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Aise naii koi mere saath to and fro kre toh I can try smiley36

Arre i m bhulakkad

Yeh hai na apni friend sorry naam nahi pata

Ramaayenge

Uski memory sharp hai

Join pls

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Arre i m bhulakkad

Yeh hai na apni friend sorry naam nahi pata

Ramaayenge

Uski memory sharp hai

Join pls

Arre unke saare dialogues RCM and VR se inspired the....

In dono books me ....yeh part feels like crying.

I have read VR and RCM.... woh part literally padhne jaisa hai.....👌👌👌

I would quote few lines in english only from both books .....exact to nhi hongi but it's written in text on similar lines only,,,,, (Lamba Lage wo skip mar dena yeh post),..

If my Lakshman returns to five elements,I ,in front of vanars declare that they will not see this Ram alive.

Lakshman within fraction of second decided to follow me on van maarg ,now I will follow him to Yamlok maarg.

It can be possible,if I look for,find a consort equal to Sita, family,son,palace, kingdom,Ayodhya's riches etc in this world of mortals, but Not possible to get a brother, friend comrade in hostile war like Lakshman.

I can't take Sumitra Mata ka ulaahna...what ans I give to Kaushalya ma, Sumitra ma,Kaikeyi ma.

Bharat Shatrughna will ask me ,you took laxman with you,now you returned without him....I can't return ayodhya without you.

Vanarraj sugreev and sena should return to kishkindha bcz now it's futile to fight,if my Lakshman can't be saved ....

You stood in front of me to face all seasons....

You always tried to encourage me and give me patience through your words when I was in great grief....now today I am crying in front of you, why don't you stand up to tell me something???

Its biggest insult to not able to save your wife...I am bearing that already, now I can't bear grief of losing son like brother.

If my cruel fate takes away you and keeps me alive...my life would be like Bird without wings..naag without mani etc etc.....(4-5 example Tulsidas ji quotes)

What's the use of fighting now....There is no use of victory in war, getting back Sita and even remaining alive only if my Lakshman is not present on my side....what's the use of such life, My existence itself will become meaningless.

😭😭😭😭😭🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🙏🙏🙏🙏

Aise bahut se lines like 1or 2 pages almost dedicated to Ramji Vilap in VR and RCM on Lakshman ji Murcha.

To yeh the Lakshman ji ShriRam ke liye...

Ab series Wale generally sab kuch nhi dikhate bcz it's long....but actual text ka half and main main wale Vilap ke parts bhi cover karle to bahut hai...like RS Ramayan did justice to this part.

Let's see what SR offers to this scene....

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Arre unke saare dialogues RCM and VR se inspired the....

In dono books me ....yeh part feels like crying.

I have read VR and RCM.... woh part literally padhne jaisa hai.....👌👌👌

I would quote few lines in english only from both books .....exact to nhi hongi but it's written in text on similar lines only,,,,, (Lamba Lage wo skip mar dena yeh post),..

If my Lakshman returns to five elements,I ,in front of vanars declare that they will not see this Ram alive.

Lakshman within fraction of second decided to follow me on van maarg ,now I will follow him to Yamlok maarg.

It can be possible,if I look for,find a consort equal to Sita, family,son,palace, kingdom,Ayodhya's riches etc in this world of mortals, but Not possible to get a brother, friend comrade in hostile war like Lakshman.

I can't take Sumitra Mata ka ulaahna...what ans I give to Kaushalya ma, Sumitra ma,Kaikeyi ma.

Bharat Shatrughna will ask me ,you took laxman with you,now you returned without him....I can't return ayodhya without you.

Vanarraj sugreev and sena should return to kishkindha bcz now it's futile to fight,if my Lakshman can't be saved ....

You stood in front of me to face all seasons....

You always tried to encourage me and give me patience through your words when I was in great grief....now today I am crying in front of you, why don't you stand up to tell me something???

Its biggest insult to not able to save your wife...I am bearing that already, now I can't bear grief of losing son like brother.

If my cruel fate takes away you and keeps me alive...my life would be like Bird without wings..naag without mani etc etc.....(4-5 example Tulsidas ji quotes)

What's the use of fighting now....There is no use of victory in war, getting back Sita and even remaining alive only if my Lakshman is not present on my side....what's the use of such life, My existence itself will become meaningless.

😭😭😭😭😭🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🙏🙏🙏🙏

Aise bahut se lines like 1or 2 pages almost dedicated to Ramji Vilap in VR and RCM on Lakshman ji Murcha.

To yeh the Lakshman ji ShriRam ke liye...

Ab series Wale generally sab kuch nhi dikhate bcz it's long....but actual text ka half and main main wale Vilap ke parts bhi cover karle to bahut hai...like RS Ramayan did justice to this part.

Let's see what SR offers to this scene....


Wow vaise I don't remember the dialogues or the way it was shown but if someone mentions like this then flashback memories work

Yes it was almost to almost copy paste tha

U r right itna bhi yeh present ramayan Wale dikha de it's good enough


Actually it's known that rs ramayan was best in terms of story telling

Kisi ko bhi cartoon nahi banaya. Very little modifications se same to same dete toh achha lagta as PPL from 80 s era to lockdown era all have seen that so usi mein hi right dikhta hai na


Good job in the dialogue part

RamLakshman thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Arre unke saare dialogues RCM and VR se inspired the....

In dono books me ....yeh part feels like crying.

I have read VR and RCM.... woh part literally padhne jaisa hai.....👌👌👌

I would quote few lines in english only from both books .....exact to nhi hongi but it's written in text on similar lines only,,,,, (Lamba Lage wo skip mar dena yeh post),..

If my Lakshman returns to five elements,I ,in front of vanars declare that they will not see this Ram alive.

Lakshman within fraction of second decided to follow me on van maarg ,now I will follow him to Yamlok maarg.

It can be possible,if I look for,find a consort equal to Sita, family,son,palace, kingdom,Ayodhya's riches etc in this world of mortals, but Not possible to get a brother, friend comrade in hostile war like Lakshman.

I can't take Sumitra Mata ka ulaahna...what ans I give to Kaushalya ma, Sumitra ma,Kaikeyi ma.

Bharat Shatrughna will ask me ,you took laxman with you,now you returned without him....I can't return ayodhya without you.

Vanarraj sugreev and sena should return to kishkindha bcz now it's futile to fight,if my Lakshman can't be saved ....

You stood in front of me to face all seasons....

You always tried to encourage me and give me patience through your words when I was in great grief....now today I am crying in front of you, why don't you stand up to tell me something???

Its biggest insult to not able to save your wife...I am bearing that already, now I can't bear grief of losing son like brother.

If my cruel fate takes away you and keeps me alive...my life would be like Bird without wings..naag without mani etc etc.....(4-5 example Tulsidas ji quotes)

What's the use of fighting now....There is no use of victory in war, getting back Sita and even remaining alive only if my Lakshman is not present on my side....what's the use of such life, My existence itself will become meaningless.

😭😭😭😭😭🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🙏🙏🙏🙏

Aise bahut se lines like 1or 2 pages almost dedicated to Ramji Vilap in VR and RCM on Lakshman ji Murcha.

To yeh the Lakshman ji ShriRam ke liye...

Ab series Wale generally sab kuch nhi dikhate bcz it's long....but actual text ka half and main main wale Vilap ke parts bhi cover karle to bahut hai...like RS Ramayan did justice to this part.

Let's see what SR offers to this scene....

That's the thing. Most of the dialogues etc were inspired by VR and Manas (rightfully so) but unke dialogues and the way it was expressed was so natural and relatable - no wonder people still cry when they watch it.

It doesn't start as a full blown breakdown. Proper 5 stages of grief, except anger, I guess. Ramji comes, he questions, he coddles in denial.

"Mera Lakshman jo mere paas aate hi khadaa hojata tha aaj aise aankhein moonde pada hai.. kyu ? Sansaar mein aisi kaunsi shakti hai jisne Lakshman ko Shakti heen kardia."

Then when Sugreev gets angry and vows to kill Ravan and destroy Lanka, Ramji is already hopeless and he says "Par kisliye ? Kiske liye ? Lakshman jaisa Bhai khokar agar ye yuddh jeet bhi lia toh kis kaam ka." 😭

When Sushen comes and declares nothing can save him and he doesn't have the medicine required, they showed Ramji almost yell, bargain with Sushen ki ye aap kya bol rahe ho. And it's nice that they showed Sushen telling Ram ki dheeraj rakho, ayurveda aakhri saans tak haar nai maanta.

Sanjeevani k liye bhi he never tells Hanumanji to go, he's already lost hope ki kaise hoga ek taraf enemy dusri taraf mahasamudra. It is Hanumanji who says trust me if I don't get it I won't show you my face and Ramji just goes "jaisi tumhari ichcha" and blesses him. I loved how human they showed him here. No faaltu ka gyan, no bhaashan, no encouragement speech. Just one brother fearing the worst.

The besttt part and Arun Govil nailedddd it was when he had the breakdown on ayodhya wapas jaunga hi kaise. You could see him sob and legit choke on his words 😭 one of my fav dialogues is "14 varsho se til til ke viyog mein rehne wali tumhari patni Urmila jab mere saamne aaegi toh use kya uttar dunga ? Apni patni ko paane k liye main jo yuddh kiya, Urmile, usme tere pati ki aahuti dedi.." and then he pauses for a second like he almost imagined it and says "nahiiiii" and starts crying again 💔😭

Second part ka that song and flashbacks .. that's another league smiley32

I can go on and on and live on this hill but nothing will ever beat RS Ramayan for this scene or overall depiction of Ramayan in general. Ever.

Edited by RamLakshman - 2 years ago
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

That's the thing. Most of the dialogues etc were inspired by VR and Manas (rightfully so) but unke dialogues and the way it was expressed was so natural and relatable - no wonder people still cry when they watch it.

It doesn't start as a full blown breakdown. Proper 5 stages of grief, except anger, I guess. Ramji comes, he questions, he coddles in denial.

"Mera Lakshman jo mere paas aate hi khadaa hojata tha aaj aise aankhein moonde pada hai.. kyu ? Sansaar mein aisi kaunsi shakti hai jisne Lakshman ko Shakti heen kardia."

Then when Sugreev gets angry and vows to kill Ravan and destroy Lanka, Ramji is already hopeless and he says "Par kisliye ? Kiske liye ? Lakshman jaisa Bhai khokar agar ye yuddh jeet bhi lia toh kis kaam ka." 😭

When Sushen comes and declares nothing can save him and he doesn't have the medicine required, they showed Ramji almost yell, bargain with Sushen ki ye aap kya bol rahe ho. And it's nice that they showed Sushen telling Ram ki dheeraj rakho, ayurveda aakhri saans tak haar nai maanta.

Sanjeevani k liye bhi he never tells Hanumanji to go, he's already lost hope ki kaise hoga ek taraf enemy dusri taraf mahasamudra. It is Hanumanji who says trust me if I don't get it I won't show you my face and Ramji just goes "jaisi tumhari ichcha" and blesses him. I loved how human they showed him here. No faaltu ka gyan, no bhaashan, no encouragement speech. Just one brother fearing the worst.

The besttt part and Arun Govil nailedddd it was when he had the breakdown on ayodhya wapas jaunga hi kaise. You could see him sob and legit choke on his words 😭 one of my fav dialogues is "14 varsho se til til ke viyog mein rehne wali tumhari patni Urmila jab mere saamne aaegi toh use kya uttar dunga ? Apni patni ko paane k liye main jo yuddh kiya, Urmile, usme tere pati ki aahuti dedi.." and then he pauses for a second like he almost imagined it and says "nahiiiii" and starts crying again 💔😭

Second part ka that song and flashbacks .. that's another league smiley32

I can go on and on and live on this hill but nothing will ever beat RS Ramayan for this scene or overall depiction of Ramayan in general. Ever.

Exactly said.....bilkul RS Ramayan ka scene rerun karva diya dimaag me aapne👌👌🤩😊

Truly they are legends for a reason.🙏

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

That's the thing. Most of the dialogues etc were inspired by VR and Manas (rightfully so) but unke dialogues and the way it was expressed was so natural and relatable - no wonder people still cry when they watch it.

It doesn't start as a full blown breakdown. Proper 5 stages of grief, except anger, I guess. Ramji comes, he questions, he coddles in denial.

"Mera Lakshman jo mere paas aate hi khadaa hojata tha aaj aise aankhein moonde pada hai.. kyu ? Sansaar mein aisi kaunsi shakti hai jisne Lakshman ko Shakti heen kardia."

Then when Sugreev gets angry and vows to kill Ravan and destroy Lanka, Ramji is already hopeless and he says "Par kisliye ? Kiske liye ? Lakshman jaisa Bhai khokar agar ye yuddh jeet bhi lia toh kis kaam ka." 😭

When Sushen comes and declares nothing can save him and he doesn't have the medicine required, they showed Ramji almost yell, bargain with Sushen ki ye aap kya bol rahe ho. And it's nice that they showed Sushen telling Ram ki dheeraj rakho, ayurveda aakhri saans tak haar nai maanta.

Sanjeevani k liye bhi he never tells Hanumanji to go, he's already lost hope ki kaise hoga ek taraf enemy dusri taraf mahasamudra. It is Hanumanji who says trust me if I don't get it I won't show you my face and Ramji just goes "jaisi tumhari ichcha" and blesses him. I loved how human they showed him here. No faaltu ka gyan, no bhaashan, no encouragement speech. Just one brother fearing the worst.

The besttt part and Arun Govil nailedddd it was when he had the breakdown on ayodhya wapas jaunga hi kaise. You could see him sob and legit choke on his words 😭 one of my fav dialogues is "14 varsho se til til ke viyog mein rehne wali tumhari patni Urmila jab mere saamne aaegi toh use kya uttar dunga ? Apni patni ko paane k liye main jo yuddh kiya, Urmile, usme tere pati ki aahuti dedi.." and then he pauses for a second like he almost imagined it and says "nahiiiii" and starts crying again 💔😭

Second part ka that song and flashbacks .. that's another league smiley32

I can go on and on and live on this hill but nothing will ever beat RS Ramayan for this scene or overall depiction of Ramayan in general. Ever.


Nailed it perfectly

We can go on and on

See that's why till this day arunji Deepika ji sunilji are revered as god's

See the respect they got

Theur careers just dropped as an artist but what they got in return is worth more than that


Rs ramayan had flaws but itna cartoonish hypocrisy twist nahi dikhaya

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail 2nd Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9ZAqvoyolV/?igsh=MWkzY2Jiczl6NDZnZA==

Nikhilesh hi bharat hoga lagta hain and they may show hanuman bharat bhet..

RamLakshman thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9ZAqvoyolV/?igsh=MWkzY2Jiczl6NDZnZA==

Nikhilesh hi bharat hoga lagta hain and they may show hanuman bharat bhet..

Haan that's right. Bharat shatrughna both are retained .. there was another post of a shot in nandigram so yes Hanuman Bharat milenge.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".