Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Nia Sharma wear this type of clothes only onscreen offscreen
I don't like her dressing sense it's looking too vulgar
Offscreen it's her choice but onscreen 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Nia Sharma wear this type of clothes only onscreen offscreen
I don't like her dressing sense it's looking too vulgar
Offscreen it's her choice but onscreen 
I knowOriginally posted by: great_love
They added all blue shades more as you upgrade your ladder.... It's looking yucky
not liking any colours
especially that blue one 
Hope so this time makers give them proper peaceful conversation
no people like us
Okay
They should change her immediately
Originally posted by: great_love
Oh..
. I watched that as jhanak interst Kam duya hai
it have very sensual scene on first five episodes itself...
But with the vamp he had those sensual scenes not with the FL 
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Hope so this time makers give them proper peaceful conversation
Yes...
peaceful conversation with soft romance in real 
but I doubt she wonโt be thereOriginally posted by: Manoshono
I am glad Arshi isnโt there, I hope so!
RuNak needs their track to unfold without any distraction. We as fans deserve an entire week of RuNak romance and their kahani for the torture we have endured

or else y will he come.. he seems to have no idea Jhanak was there prior.. he looks equally surprised as her
โฆdonโt know for what reason he is comg there unless itโs for Arshi talent show 
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Ofcourse aa sakti hai but they want only make more n more money
When they butchered Ishaan character in ghum n then they made Shakti Arora exit from the show I feel very bad for him as an actor
Poor fans they didn't even show 5% romance there
And made him die in the show
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587