Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bhai bhi.
To me, that isn't "clear" at all...
nice video
at some time during the function, people still enjoyed themselves 
Their marriage was like" ye rishta kya kehlata " wearing heavy embroidered dresses n doing functions everyday
Whatever people say, I believe that Mukesh is honest in this speech...and for whatever he paid, he did it to make this marriage a grand event for someone who is close to his heart.
As Anant is a special child, as a person and to them, I can understand that Nita and Mukesh wanted to also make a statement as parents who have (almost) unlimited possibilies to make this part of his son's life extremely special. That's what I find endearing.
There may be ulterior motives but I don't care for that (as Anant won't care for that, either, I think).
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
33