Some younger guy...from our forum members I came to know that he is real life dancer and some dance show winner.
Oh better i thought guruji meant her father
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Some younger guy...from our forum members I came to know that he is real life dancer and some dance show winner.
Oh better i thought guruji meant her father
Even I thought the same ....check precap.
Patrali is BipashaOriginally posted by: Euphoria_V
I am loving ๐ the posts today ๐ ๐ ๐โค๏ธ
Yet to watch the episode, just woke up ๐คญ
Don't kill me for this by the way who is patrali....

Mayuri another one 
Damn I never knew it's their thing
Patrali is Bipasha
Ha got to know 
Guruji is not J's father....different one.
Oh see that .. he looks like chapari chokara than any gurji .. they should call him as choreographer than gurji
By the way girls, before Marriage Laal and Bipasha were in relationship..
So it's lovemarriage .
Loved marriage
... Ye to arrange bhi nahi contact marriage lagti hi
after Ani someone who really appreciated her talent

Ani will be really happy for her 
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587