Giving Chandrakanta vibes, iykyk 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Giving Chandrakanta vibes, iykyk 
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Pc bhi boht fazool lg rhy
Uske bas breast dikh rahe hain aage kuch dekhne ki himmat hi nahi hui sharam ke maare
Btw wtf was Veer Pahariya wearing?
Him and his bro just seem to have the same outfits in different colours 
Originally posted by: rushi1981
I agree Sara is looking much better..I m not liking Kriti’s choli design
at first I thought Kriti dress is made of different fabric but then I watched the video and I did not liked it.
Ladko ka sahi hai, same suit har function mein bhi pehen lo toh utna pata nahi chalta 
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
33