Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes... earlier your color was red...and now it is blue...
And look at your rank...
You are rocking and how!!!!

yeh i said it before i don't know what is " I love you" in Ani Bose's dictionary.
He says it so easily. He might have to come up with a different phrase to now express his feelings for the woman he actually loves, so we know that time is the final one!
I Love you like a man loves a women ...๐
Kuch Rang Pyar ....that show Dev proposes Sona like this
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I Love you like a man loves a women ...๐
Kuch Rang Pyar ....that show Dev proposes Sona like this
That means he loves both the women..
Yeh kya hai .....๐ค๐ค๐คฆ๐ปโโ๏ธ
This lady reporter never stops posting her fake news
I told you na don't believe IF video spoilers.
Originally posted by: Anusha16
Wouldn't that be fun to watch? A pair of friends who say I love you to each other.
And we offical fools๐๐คฆ๐ปโโ๏ธ
You described about Ani ' " I love You" meaning...
He says to both the woman..
Odd day I love you Jhanak
Even day I Love you Arshi.
You described about Ani ' " I love You" meaning...
He says to both the woman..
Odd day I love you Jhanak
Even day I Love you Arshi.
I said this is normal now naa
So he can propose like that whom ever he wants in his life
A different way ...
Have you seen kuch rang pyar ke.... Dev Sonakshi..he proposes like that and I was like woow what a proposal...so romantic๐๐
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587