I need to know more about the handcuffs. Were they in one of Abhira's gift boxes? Are they not as hopeless and useless I consider them to be?
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I need to know more about the handcuffs. Were they in one of Abhira's gift boxes? Are they not as hopeless and useless I consider them to be?
Sab chodo yaar aur yeh batao ki yeh kis tarah ki financial problem hai jismein yeh goenka's gaadi mein ghum rahe aur vo bhi with driver

Mujhe zara samjh nahi aya
Dimaag se paidal hoon yaar bada koshish ki par aya hi nhi samajh🙄🙄
Sab chodo yaar aur yeh batao ki yeh kis tarah ki financial problem hai jismein yeh goenka's gaadi mein ghum rahe aur vo bhi with driver
Mujhe zara samjh nahi aya
Dimaag se paidal hoon yaar bada koshish ki par aya hi nhi samajh🙄🙄
They have two cars (probably three cause manish called up the driver and told him to send another car
). Cant he sell them to pay a part of the loan? If all of them can drive then faltu main driver rakh k uskey salary par spend kiyu karna? Sawaal toh bahut hain
Why is the second pic so funny??

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Oh his knees, with handcuffs...i have a vision but dkp or sitara doesnt have the sauce.
yeh Toh Bahut hi zyada sexy lag raha hai ..
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I need to know more about the handcuffs. Were they in one of Abhira's gift boxes? Are they not as hopeless and useless I consider them to be?
I am sure handcuffs are in one of the boxes and Abhira will say tum mere pyaar mein giraftar ho chuke ho 

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I feel so too. Cause otherwise there is no point of the proposal segment now. Kaveri is the last hurdle before they can get together. I feel she somehow will have a change of heart in the coming weeks, abhimaan wedding or something will be planned, and right then the identity reveal will happen.
Bas badi leap lekar mat aana...
Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
Leads ka reunion se pehle hi itne saare separations dikha diya🤦♀️, . Makers ko bolo ek kaam karte hain shaadi se pehle goenka connection bhi reveal kar dete hain, & phir se separation. Dur hi rakhke rulate hain leads ko.
Aise toh shaadi ke baad sirf pregnancy waala issue hi hoga. Baaki sab toh ho gaya 🤷♀️
seperation ke liye koi logical reason thodi chahiye hota Hai.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am sure handcuffs are in one of the boxes and Abhira will say tum mere pyaar mein giraftar ho chuke ho
Donta burst my bubble, uskey liye actual episodes hain 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3