This Anupama is such a hot chick at fifty that she’s driving men crazy ..she should be rechristened Madonna 
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This Anupama is such a hot chick at fifty that she’s driving men crazy ..she should be rechristened Madonna 
Fufa mast hai..
Personal videographer hai dadi ka..
Sab live stream karta hai..
Kya faltu vakeel.hai
I bet the owner of the Ashram will be in love with her just like her previous bossOriginally posted by: sharadrocks
This Anupama is such a hot chick at fifty that she’s driving men crazy ..she should be rechristened Madonna

Looks like V can swing from blaming Ab for Ms condition to then having to eat her words because Ab will donate khoon at personal risk.
Ya phir she might just say- yeh toh karna hi tha. No big deal that she cared enough to donate blood even at risk to her own health.
As a medical professional makes me cringe when i see illogical hospital scenes. But chalo itv cliche toh milega. ❤️😂
Look forward to angsty scenes ahead.
anuj is my favorite. I watched upma when anuj entered show and for gaurav I watched. He is damn good and in bengali version of srimoyi they killed anuj after shadi there and stopped story . So I thought why watch for a dead man getting attached and cry buckets for anuj. So I stopped watching. But story went in pagal way dekho I am happy I didn't lean for gaurav 🤣Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Isse kehte hain #UpmaEffect
Meri hassi ruk hi nahi rahi iska bakwas look dekhke
Arre baba ! What a dharamsankat
If arman saves madhav through abhira , madhav arman ko maar dalega , if arman saves abhira , vidya arman aur abhira ko maar degi
she got a Dada Dadi married in the promo na ..Dada ji ka ek hot beta hoga maybe ..who’ll fall madly in love with Anu AuntyOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I bet the owner of the Ashram will be in love with her just like her previous boss

kitne mard yaar thak nahi jati e upma mata kiskisko kitna pyar degi itna pyar bhara hua hi ismein ki poocho math🤣Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I bet the owner of the Ashram will be in love with her just like her previous boss
Us MAA phans despise Anuj even more than Anupamaa for being such a shameless loser obsessed with a filthy doormat maid who doesn’t care about him 🤣Originally posted by: Mehersudha
anuj is my favorite. I watched upma when anuj entered show and for gaurav I watched. He is damn good and in bengali version of srimoyi they killed anuj after shadi there and stopped story . So I thought why watch for a dead man getting attached and cry buckets for anuj. So I stopped watching. But story went in pagal way dekho I am happy I didn't lean for gaurav 🤣

Armaan mana kardega khoon dene se par humari mahaan FL.uske against jaake khoon degi
Arre baba ! What a dharamsankat
![]()
If arman saves madhav through abhira , madhav arman ko maar dalega , if arman saves abhira , vidya arman aur abhira ko maar degi

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3