YRKKH: BTS, SM updates & Spoilers Thread # 22 |DT NOTE P.35, 54- Page 20

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

94.8k

Users

62

Likes

4.6k

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Aisa ho chuka hain kya prev gen mein??

If I am not wrong Swarna become good to naira from that track...

Edited by Visszz - 2 years ago
1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

If I am not wrong Swarna become good to naira from that track...

And now she is negative again and is torturing Naira’s granddaughter smiley11
Visszz thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I say MG should finish him off in advance so that he doesn’t steal his Bade Papa wala status smiley37

Yeh next gen bade papa bana toh ye vampire ko bhi takkar dega smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04



Na baba no more Goenkas …Ab koi bacha hi nahi ..


We have to accept it will be Madhav holding the flag for Gen 5 along with fufasa

Papa nahi bhi toh bhi chalega ,but bade papa hona chahiye..That's why I didn't felt he will not be the bakra of whiteday (hope it not happen)

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

He will be alive till the last episode dekh lena. Isliye toh kehte hoon ki asli protagonist toh ye Buddha hai as he’s lasted longer than any of the so called leads smiley11


He when on holiday with his Swani ji, that's how he outlive everyone smiley36smiley36

1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk


He when on holiday with his Swani ji, that's how he outlive everyone smiley36smiley36

I hope he and Cruella don’t return from this unholy-day smiley9
Mehersudha thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 8

Team Vani

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

If I am not wrong Swarna become good to naira from that track...

she was good from Start only in shubham track she became grey and ate our brains with her trauma and crying baaaa baap re she made us run away like anything but mohsin was super cute
pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t want to see either ..but if I had to choose at gunpoint, I’d rather see Manish Goenka 😂

Actually they can just kill Madhav and bring Shivani and her husband instead ..they can wage war against the Poddars ..Shivani can kick Kaveri in the teeth ..something ..anything really other than what they’re showing now smiley44


Gosh it'll have to be that extreme before choosing dhongi buddha smiley37


I guess I'll be doing this

Nope Graveyard GIF

Both have to go

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Upma again going for a leap after ghum, I hope rishta dosent have to go through it

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Cute interview with Shruti & Sam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUoEtNC0UD4

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 22 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".