Ha Relationship ship and Upma producer...everywhere on sets he keeps thu thu thu board in both Hindi and English.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ha Relationship ship and Upma producer...everywhere on sets he keeps thu thu thu board in both Hindi and English.
its locked… we need new thread
But we didn't break rules then why
What happened to the episode?
Is he doing Anupma too.omg..
I meant yrkhh...producer
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Yes....while posting it showed.." topic is locked"
Then when I again pressed on notification it said access denied..
I thought
mujhe ban kardia kya...Maine kya kiya
Mujhe bhi aisa laga...😅
I was replying to your post, so pasting here.
.....
It's unfortunately true nowadays!
Can't we see that most proficient actors are hardly getting recognized, whereas the rich dads' kids are taking the lead roles in BW 😢
...
Yup, a big cricket lover 😎
Jhanak isi sadi mai rise and shine kregi?💀🥹
Bolona 
Oh Mr.shah😂😂😂😂
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587