2017 se hai.

Whenever india played an icc he was my main player. He himself said ,something was not clicking at all. But it did.
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
2017 se hai.

Whenever india played an icc he was my main player. He himself said ,something was not clicking at all. But it did.
If not Pandya, then Arshdeep or Bumrah. I can understand wanting to give someone other than Bumrah bcz he was getting MoT too, but then Arshdeep deserved it. He got out Markram, QdK, handled that penultimate over like a pro and put SA under pressure... man, it was definitely the bowlers match today. Teeno ko mil baatke de dete. I hate that Virat was given the glory instead 

C'mon man, Virat for MoM today?! Srsly??
I thought Pandya would get it. He got out Klaasen, which was the turning point in the game and then he got out Miller too. And he handled that last over so well. I mean, I don't even like the guy that much but I was waiting desperately for him to bowl today. If he hadn't taken those wkts when he did, India would've been toast today, no matter how high Virat had scored. Au contraire, if Virat had put in the effort to score a little more than he did, India probably wouldn't have gotten into the soup they were in. Some MoM
And more importantly announcing the retirement stealing all the attention to himself from the team who worked their asses off throughout the tournament.
Go Champions
So overwhelming moment
Pandya on farewell to Rahul Dravid
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8z0BeeIZwV/?igsh=eDA2Zjc2enV2dHo=
With all that tension I'm hungry now
Seeing Jaiswal and Kohli gives me goosebumps.
That was Sachin and Virat one day.
God bless India! May you continue to shine always!!!
Yaar Iss Jay Shah ko hatao
Limelight mein ghusa jaa raha hai
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
0