Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ODI na jeet sake but thik hai
T20 jeete
Most wickets in a T20 WC edition
17 - Fazalhaq Farooqi (AFG, 2024)
17 - Arshdeep Singh (IND, 2024)
16 - Wanindu Hasaranga (SL, 2021)
15 - Ajantha Mendis (SL, 2012)
15 - Wanindu Hasaranga (SL, 2022)
15 - Anrich Nortje (SA, 2024)
15 - Jasprit Bumrah (IND, 2024)
This final will go down in history as one of the most sensational comebacks.

Today I refrained from commenting the entire time the match was on, simply because I had a feeling since morning that we'd cinch it; but didn't want to get carried away in comments and regret it later. 
Just wanted to say, I stopped watching mid-way through the match. Imagine the utter SHOCK accompanied by the VIOLENT WAVE OF ECSTASY that swept over me when I saw 'India wins T20 WC' video on YouTube. I simply cannot describe that moment. I cannot put it in words. I was shocked for a second. Then came the shooting stream of lava-like happiness from within.
I was like this: Wow. Okay, wow. 
I;m jubilant. India won. We won. Hurrah! Our drought is over, the spell is broken.
Time for CELEBRATIONSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyy! Let's go!
Hear it for Team India

Pace vs spin in SA innings
Pace: 7/58 in 11 overs (ER 5.27)
Spin: 1/106 in 9 overs (ER 11.78)
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
VK got POTM
I knew it beforehand but still after bowling i thought they might give it to one who made impact.
Ohhh ha wo to mujhe bhi nahi samjha
But atleast boomrah got POTS
Chodo, trophy aayi wahi yaad rahega sabko 

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
0