Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was so stressed. OMG
We won 

finally

I was so stressed. OMG
We all 
We won World Cup today !! Guys !! Screw jhanak anirudh arshi runak ! I donโt care !! I am over the moon !!
We won World Cup today !! Guys !! Screw jhanak anirudh arshi runak ! I donโt care !! I am over the moon !!
Yesssssss...
I'm so happy after seeing their happy tears today...
We won a WORLD CUP
We won World Cup today !! Guys !! Screw jhanak anirudh arshi runak ! I donโt care !! I am over the moon !!
We too....
kaun hai jk
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587