Thatโs why that weird color saari in the BTS? Lol!Originally posted by: Varsha188
Jahnak is going to jail
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Thatโs why that weird color saari in the BTS? Lol!Originally posted by: Varsha188
Jahnak is going to jail
Fed up of this crap! What the hell these makers arw showing?
Please tell me if Kasme Vaade is telecasted on Saturday...I like this show.Me! But the epi not up yet
Yeah possible: at least Minu is there to support warna I am sure Anirudh would have misunderstood Jhanak.
I guess..instead of J, Arshi might have take Spiked drink/drug what ever
I donโt know about it.. which channelOriginally posted by: ALUJNA21
Please tell me if Kasme Vaade is telecasted on Saturday...I like this show.
Originally posted by: Varsha188
Jahnak is going to jail
Hahaha!!!
Ye axha tha ๐ฅ๐ตโ๐ซ๐
Sirji se mohabbat krney k jurm me ๐
Originally posted by: Varsha188
Jahnak is going to jail
Ohh...woh qaidi wali saree in BTS was for this purpose only
I was right after all๐
Hahaha!!!
Ye axha tha ๐ฅ๐ตโ๐ซ๐
Sirji se mohabbat krney k jurm me ๐
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587