Srimad Ramayan Chat Club #1- Page 140

Chat clubs

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

47.1k

Users

30

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox


Not prassanig that's s good word. I m going to steal that now on 😂😂😂

Sugreev always gives right expression that's why I like his character

But sorry Hanuman ka over acting hota hai kayi baar😔

Hahah feel free to!

Yeah I mean he looked emotional, loved that they focused on it.

I agree on Hanuman, the actor himself is terrific but yeah in some situations extra hojaata hai. Especially the bhakti parts.

But I liked how in parso ka episode he told vibhishan "aap kripya karke samasya nai samadhaan bataiye" smiley37

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Hahah feel free to!

Yeah I mean he looked emotional, loved that they focused on it.

I agree on Hanuman, the actor himself is terrific but yeah in some situations extra hojaata hai. Especially the bhakti parts.

But I liked how in parso ka episode he told vibhishan "aap kripya karke samasya nai samadhaan bataiye" smiley37



He he i know

Sometimes he is savage

Like yday also with garud he was firm that garud needs to come



Now I m actually curious



In ndtv imagine ramayan. How was this part shown

I can't find that episode at all

RamLakshman thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox



He he i know

Sometimes he is savage

Like yday also with garud he was firm that garud needs to come



Now I m actually curious



In ndtv imagine ramayan. How was this part shown

I can't find that episode at all

NDTV ramayan clips are all over the place. Lemme also try finding, even I wanted to watch their nagpaash epi

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

NDTV ramayan clips are all over the place. Lemme also try finding, even I wanted to watch their nagpaash epi


Ya all this naagpaash sanjivni and final yudhh

I know i remember final mein meghu head cut hota hai Sulu ke pas jata hai

And I think one of his hands reveal who killed him to Sulu


So share when u find

Thanks

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ohho pg 140. Chalo pete be ready for next one let's see how many days we take to finish remaining 10 pgs

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Found the links of imagine ramayan

This one look how that meghu was and is tedi mundi meghu ko dekho

This episode was of naagpaash

But this link towards the end naagpaash attack hua

https://youtu.be/21oP0u7xnuc?feature=shared


Will put uske baad ka link

Not sure one post how many links I can put

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This one garud makes entry

Even the songs were good


https://youtu.be/oB3GLDiAfnI?feature=shared

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This after garud frees them shakti baan scene comes


https://youtu.be/dtOSA7-HshU?feature=shared

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hmmm well indrajit cudnt pick up lakshman

But watch still

https://youtu.be/JRnjpOZIv9s?feature=shared

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ok my bahar jaane ka prg cancel hua

Meghu baby ne rok diya

So i will be on during episode time smiley14

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".