Who??? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Who??? 🤔
what now? kanak? FF?
some human being on X who loves to ship arshi with anirudh and get galiya from all over X !
Vidya has her kundali! 😂
She also loves galiya.makers ki relative hogi😅
But whatever you girls tell...I felt sad when his eyes were teared in the end of the episode....I just saw last seconds to see the precap..
🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️
Kanak writes RuNak FFs?? 🤯 do you have the link Anusha?
Who??? 🤔
Whoever this Kanak is. She is a Hiba fan.
lol true... hum soch rahe the arshi relative hai makers ki.. she might be also ...
She just has one chapter. I will have to find. I know because she writes a lot of Hiba FFs.
she writs FF in IF?
what now? kanak? FF?
Yes. She writes on Hiba because I posted mine on Wattpad
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587