I know
even his mom hardly bothered so much about him 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know
even his mom hardly bothered so much about him 
I cannot believe that after bhukaar scene where he held her hand and promised he will never let it go, will walk thro life together, he is doing nothing to protect her or stand up for her
Unless there is a valid reason, this is thoroughly disappointing.
I dont blame J at all. Ani has given her no promise of breaking up with Arshi if J accepts the relationship.
J gives clear hints - that there is nothing for her to cling to.
It's Ani's family, why expect after all the insults she has received she will try to stop the wedding
I know
even his mom hardly bothered so much about him
Who? Bipasha?
I know
even his mom hardly bothered so much about him
Thank god Arshi is not her sister else Ani ka jaan le legi
Tanuja hardly ask question uske pehle bipasha puch legi
yaa

heโs already suffocated

I cannot believe that after bhukaar scene where he held her hand and promised he will never let it go, will walk thro life together, he is doing nothing to protect her or stand up for her
Unless there is a valid reason, this is thoroughly disappointing.
I dont blame J at all. Ani has given her no promise of breaking up with Arshi if J accepts the relationship.
J gives clear hints - that there is nothing for her to cling to.
It's Ani's family, why expect after all the insults she has received she will try to stop the wedding
Yeah disappointing wat is happening.
Want to see how runak story unfold after signing the paper.
their divorce mithaai
she went to distribute
even Tanu didnโt go
โฆ somewhere for her son she felt bad may be ๐ซฃ๐ค
I cannot believe that after bhukaar scene where he held her hand and promised he will never let it go, will walk thro life together, he is doing nothing to protect her or stand up for her
Unless there is a valid reason, this is thoroughly disappointing.
I dont blame J at all. Ani has given her no promise of breaking up with Arshi if J accepts the relationship.
J gives clear hints - that there is nothing for her to cling to.
It's Ani's family, why expect after all the insults she has received she will try to stop the wedding
She has no reason to !
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587