Thank you so much 😊😊
Contest/Games
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you so much 😊😊
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Congratulations, Mushat for being THE GOLDEN SHEEP in this round! A perfect Score!
Congratulations to Neerasi29, Nehaha57, & firewings_diya for being runner-ups in Round 3!
Well played!
Congratulations to the Top 3 on the Leaderboard so far: Mushat, Bhavisweet03 and Swetha-Sai.
One more round to go!
Thank you very much 

I was not really thinking when I clicked those options...dimaag kaam nahi kar raha tha...baas tukka laga diya 
Thank you very much
I was not really thinking when I clicked those options...dimaag kaam nahi kar raha tha...baas tukka laga diya
Congratulations Muskaan ..well done 
Congratulations 
Muskan you're on the top wow
I m 99% sure i have failed this round also

Omg!! Passed
And congratulations everyone
Congratulations all
Special shout out to muskaan
tum toh cha gayi 
Sorry was out on an extended weekend trip in the middle of nowhere with no net connection. I just saw my email from IF.
Missed the deadline. I guess I am out :(
80/200
Finally passed


Sorry missed the deadline
Had a hectic day yesterday and just forgot about this and now I remembered deadline is over
Chalo koi nai All the best to everyone else
if I missed the round 3 so am out of round 4 as well??????
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3