Originally posted by: great_love
Desperately n eagerly waiting for this ๐ฅน๐ฅน๐ฅน๐ฅน. ... Plz isse apne reviews ki tarah gayab mat rakhna
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: great_love
Desperately n eagerly waiting for this ๐ฅน๐ฅน๐ฅน๐ฅน. ... Plz isse apne reviews ki tarah gayab mat rakhna
Originally posted by: great_love
Desperately n eagerly waiting for this ๐ฅน๐ฅน๐ฅน๐ฅน. ... Plz isse apne reviews ki tarah gayab mat rakhna

Originally posted by: Anusha16
It sucks. But have to do it lol. What can I say, I am maso enough to choose this for 5 years,
For five years

... PhD take that much time? Le liya to hai nibhana padge ga.... Jaisi Ani ne jo arshi ko zel liya hai to
with whom he is clearly not satisfied with, given how he looks at his future daughter in law!
Ewww...
Relationship show fil and dil have good bond...they give complete father and daughter vibes. .
Here shubho uncle is completely going in a different way...today their both convo..no way we are getting father and daughter kinda vibes
Ewww...
Relationship show fil and dil have good bond...they give complete father and daughter vibes. .
Here shubho uncle is completely going in a different way...today their both convo..no way we are getting father and daughter kinda vibes
Mayuri. I am planning to shock you pro max lol. Bas aap wait kijiye. 
They are all drafts. I haven't posted them. I have like 20-25 analyses I haven't completed yet. 
Originally posted by: Anusha16
They are all drafts. I haven't posted them. I have like 20-25 analyses I haven't completed yet.
Oh....
.. I thought you posted it n I missed it

... Koi baat nahi jab Mann karge ga tab post karna
Originally posted by: great_love
For five years
... PhD take that much time? Le liya to hai nibhana padge ga.... Jaisi Ani ne jo arshi ko zel liya hai to
Yaar my PHD is better than Arshi in any case.
Frustrating hai par mera hai. 
Kon si hints? ๐
Abhi Jhanak ki side se hints milna start hgye hn..
Abhi to wo rukny wala nhi hn...
Kuxh na kuxh to game plan krega for sure
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587