Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Kinza deserves better costars
I want her to work with wahaj, affan and bilal
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Kinza deserves better costars
I want her to work with wahaj, affan and bilal
I want kinza to work with ahad
I would like that too..she and Affan were good in that daily..I don't think she gets that many good offers though..
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I would like that too..she and Affan were good in that daily..I don't think she gets that many good offers though..
See we have similar choices
Yes we do 

Affan should work with Mahira Khan also
Any updates about this drama
I think this will come soon but which will it replace...maybe khushboo mein base khaat
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I think this will come soon but which will it replace...maybe khushboo mein base khaat
Mann Jogi is Replacing KMBK
Title Changed To Hum Dono It Might Take Saturday Slot Replacing Takkabur
https://www.facebook.com/100064688466115/posts/890281313138143/?app=fbl