Playing village card.Originally posted by: Anushka_31
Why the hell this girl here is telling everyone ki " gaaon se aaye hai" again n again
Damn irritating
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Playing village card.Originally posted by: Anushka_31
Why the hell this girl here is telling everyone ki " gaaon se aaye hai" again n again
Damn irritating
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Koi live link dedo is 2rs show ka
Jio wale strike pe strike mare Jaa rahe hain 
Subscribed hai on Jio?Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Koi live link dedo is 2rs show ka
Who's the one in purple saree? I like that color.
Sana looks polite, chaba jayengi usko vadapav types bandiya
Suna hai Elvish lukkhay ka chamcha kataria aa rha hai. Mera Sara interest yahi khatam hogya 
But subscription might be for the whole year?
I ain’t liking Shivani.
6 din ka affair, n 7ve din shadi.
Yes, I can see why they are in this weird relationship. Both of them probably share a single braincell.
Ye Sana ko bb18 mai ana chahiye tha. I bet paki Top 3 hoti ye tab.
I took a month’s subscription for now. But they are very chalaak, unless the subscription is cancelled, shayad paise kat te rahenge.But subscription might be for the whole year?