Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought Slovakia would easily beat Ukraine after Romania thrashed Ukraine.
Slovakia played well against Belgium.
That's unpredictable 🤣
I have Belgium and Slovakia advancing from Group E.
I thought it would be Belgium and Ukraine before the group stage started. Was shocked to see their performance against Romania.Originally posted by: rckRadhe
I have Belgium and Slovakia advancing from Group E.
Ukraine has made it 2-1. You might want to rethink your predictions. 🤣
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I thought Slovakia would easily beat Ukraine after Romania thrashed Ukraine.
Slovakia played well against Belgium.
Ukraine seem to have woken up after that match. I'm not watching anymore but what I saw was so good!!! Ukraine seems so much in form especially now in second half.
That's good.Originally posted by: Minionite
Ukraine has made it 2-1. You might want to rethink your predictions. 🤣
I'd rather see Ukraine join Belgium in the next stage. what’s the scoresOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
That's good.
I'd rather see Ukraine join Belgium in the next stage.
I debated on whether to go with a tie or not but they rarely had any drawsOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I predicted Netherlands 2-2 France