Originally posted by: sharadrocks
haye haye ..what a tease this man is
Oh he is..
Complete package..
Both he and sheena are lucky to have eo...🧿
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
haye haye ..what a tease this man is
Oh he is..
Complete package..
Both he and sheena are lucky to have eo...🧿
On a very serious note, does rishta show shirtless ML? 😃
I know jhanak showed in rain sequence..
Ropu insta story woh teek bhi hogya
I thought the previous season gave it in spades ..season 1 did not ..don’t know about season 2Originally posted by: Solitudelover
On a very serious note, does rishta show shirtless ML? 😃
I know jhanak showed in rain sequence..
is this that house or PH?
I've seen a clip of gen 3 so yes they doOriginally posted by: Solitudelover
On a very serious note, does rishta show shirtless ML? 😃
I know jhanak showed in rain sequence..
BTS de do yaar..

Kuch pata lage..
There's a chandelier behind the balloons so I'm confused.Originally posted by: sharadrocks
is this that house or PH?
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
is this that house or PH?
Looks like PH ..may be another dream sequence
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3